Outreach and Support Services:
- Emergency financial assistance for rent, utilities and groceries.
- Transportation fo essential appointments.
- Backpacks, school supplies, winter wear and summer recreation for children and youth.
- Free income tax preparations.
EarlyON Child and Family Centres:
- Play and inquiry-based programs for children (0-6 years of age) and their parents/caregivers.
- Safe and welcoming environments where you will be able to find support, advice, make personal connections and access a network of resources.
Licensed Childcare Centres:
- Safe, caring and nurturing childcare for toddler, pre-school, junior and senior kindergarten, and school aged children.
- Professionally led by Registered Early Childhood Educators (RECE’s)
- Licensed annually by the Ministry of Education.